The Revolution Has Begun

The Revolution Has Begun Ruth Hull (about the author)  November 4, 2011 From Oakland to Wall Street and across America, November 2, 2010 was a day for striking, marching, closing down the outsourcing of jobs, and demanding America back from the 1% who have looted the hard earnings of the other 99%. In the end, More