Media for the People! Click the image to help Rise Up Times continue to bring you vital analysis of and commentary about current issues you won’t find in the mainstream corporate media.
- Chris Hedges | How We Fight Fascism
- Sue Lorde’s Song for Palestinians | Stolen Lands and Boycotts
- Henry A. Giroux | Gun Culture and the American Nightmare of Violence
- Joe Penny | Drones in the Sahara
- A Consensus Emerges: Russia Committed an “Act of War” on Par With Pearl Harbor and 9/11. Should the U.S. Response be Similar? by Glenn Greenwald
- War Abolition 201: New Online Course Begins February 26! (Video)
- Noam Chomsky | Optimism Over Despair (Book Review)
- Henry A. Giroux | The Ghost of Fascism in the Age of Trump
- Who’s in Charge of the Classified Intelligence About Trump? Trump. It’s a Problem
- Tim DeChristopher | In the Face of Climate Crisis, Let’s Make 2018 a Year for Realism
- ACLU | Why the U.S. War on ISIS Is Illegal
- ICE Keeps Challenging Federal Courts’ Authority — And Losing.
- For the Love of Liberation: Let’s Stop Belittling Others and Start Organizing
- Chris Hedges Sums Up Our Collective Predicament and the Solution
- The “Steele Dossier” on … Me: Why I won’t praise the FBI lie and spy machine by Greg Palast
- The Deadly Rule of the Oligarchs by Chris Hedges
- A Country Without a Heart: thoughts on MLK, Dodge Rams, and the state of the country
- Our Relationships Keep Us Alive: Let’s Prioritize Them in 2018
- The Bankruptcy of the American Left by Chris Hedges
- The Fempire Strikes Back | #MeToo by Ann Jones
- Recipe Concocted for Perpetual War is a Bitter One
- Flowers and Zeese | New Defense Strategy: War with Great Nations and Arms Race
- Pentagon to Allow Nuclear Responses to Non-Nuclear Attacks by Marjorie Cohn
- The People Who Made a Nuclear-Weapons-Prohibition Treaty Possible
- Resisting Nuclear Weapons Means Resisting Injustice and Oppression
- The Violence We Watch: The Film the NFL Doesn’t Want You to See and A Sanctuary City Story
- Minnesota Caucus Resolution: Ban Nuclear Weapons
- The controversial Numes Memo with progressive views by The Nation, The Intercept, Consortium News, AntiMedia and the Real News Network
- Chris Hedges | The Useful Idiocy of Donald Trump by Chris Hedges
- Minnesota Caucus Resolution: Save the Mississippi River Gorge
Search Rise Up Times
JOIN US FOR THE SEPT. 15-23, 2018 CAMPAIGN NONVIOLENCE NATIONAL WEEK OF ACTIONS!
Video: Who Profits from War? Top 10 Largest Weapons Companies. Click the image to view the video.
Follow Rise Up Times on Social Media
Black Lives Matter
Read by Category.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.