Power to the Peaceful
The light show Power to the Peaceful was created in August of 2013 at the national Veterans for Peace Conference in Madison WI.
Join Rise Up Times on Social Media
International Week of Action for Military-Free Education and Research: 25 – 31 October 2014
International Day for Preventing the Exploitation of the Environment in War and Armed Conflict November 6
- ▶ ‘Dangerous precedent’ – Ray McGovern on excessive police force
- ▶ Invasion of the Data Snatchers
- National Priorities Project: Monster Mash-Up of Tools/Resources for the Election and Beyond
- ▶ No Judge, No Jury, No Trial • Brave New Films: Security
- Why You Need to Know About a Gross Thing Called #GamerGate—and the Women Who Fight It
- Evergreene Digest: Halloween Costumes Are Sexualizing Our Youngest Trick-Or-Treaters
- Henry A. Giroux: Higher Education and the New Brutalism
- Chris Hedges: The Myth of the Free Press
- Evergreene Digest: Is it possible to hold all the grief in the world and not get crushed by it?
- Why conservatives prefer propaganda to reality: Amanda Marcotte, Alternet
- Truthdig: Why Twitter’s Lawsuit Could Make or Break Transparency
- Julian Assange: Google Is Not What It Seems
- Bill Moyers: Grassroots Pro-Democracy Movement Must Rise to Challenge Corporate Control
- Ralph Nader: Piercing the Technology Bubble
- Andrew O’Hehir: From Gary Webb to James Risen: The struggle for the soul of journalism
- Hannah Friedstein: Israeli vs. Jewish, Zionism vs. Judaism, Anti-Semitism vs. Anti-Zionism
- Common Dreams: Dozens of Civilians Killed by US-Led Bombing of Syria — Report
- Trailer for ‘Citizenfour,’ Laura Poitras’ Documentary on Edward Snowden
- Peter Hart: Chuck Todd, Militarism and Media Diversity
- ACLU: Free Speech for Some Means Free Speech for None
Read by Category.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.