Power to the Peaceful
The light show Power to the Peaceful was created in August of 2013 at the national Veterans for Peace Conference in Madison WI.
Join Rise Up Times on Social Media
- Chart: Partisanship and Ideology of News Audiences
- Robert Perry: What Did US Spy Satellites See in Ukraine?
- Phillip Weiss: Finally, Israel is alienating the US mainstream media
- Counterpunch: Planned Chaos in the Middle East—and Beyond
- Eva Golinger: The Assange case is a political persecution
- ▶ Keep Space for Peace Week
- Marwan Bishara: Israel’s media strategy: What lies beneath
- ▶ Edward Snowden’s Attorney Speaks at Peacestock: Ben Wizner
- Nafeez Ahmed: Gaza, Israel’s $4 billion gas grab
- Tom Tomorrow Cartoon: The Very Naughty Whistleblower
- Mary Beaudoin> Gas and Pipelines to the Eastern Mediterranean
- ▶ Sami Rasouli: First-hand Account, Update From Iraq
- ▶ 1,500 Protest Israeli Bombing of Palestine In Minneapolis Rally
- Lawrence Davidson: The Periodic Slaughter of Palestinians
- Henry A. Giroux | Thinking Dangerously in an Age of Political Betrayal
- Glenn Greenwald: Hacking Online Polls and Other Ways British Spies Seek to Control the Internet
- ▶ Guardian interviews Snowden: ‘If I End Up In Chains In Guantanamo I Can Live With That’
- EFF: UN Human Rights Report and the Turning Tide Against Mass Spying
- ▶ Mark Fiore, Blasty the Drone: “Protect and Swerve”
- ▶ Simon and Garfunkel: Parsley, Sage, Rosemary & Thyme (Lyrics)
Read by Category.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.