Power to the Peaceful
The light show Power to the Peaceful was created in August of 2013 at the national Veterans for Peace Conference in Madison WI.
Join Rise Up Times on Social Media
- ▶ Sarah Jarosz: Ring Them Bells
- Henry A. Giroux: America’s Addiction to Torture
- Marjorie Cohn: Addressing the Cuban Five Injustice and Robert Parry on Bush and Cuban Terrorists
- Bina Shah: Women’s Bodies Were the Ultimate Battleground of War-Torn 2014
- Fania Davis: This Country Needs a Truth and Reconciliation Process on Violence Against African Americans—Right Now
- Joe Scarry: “No Nukes Politician” — IS There Such a Thing ???
- Tom Engelhardt: The Senate Drone Report of 2019 — Looking Back on Washington’s War on Terror
- RT interview: Bagram, Gitmo victim: ‘Ticking time bomb intel is falsity, people say anything to stop torture’
- ▶ Democracy Now! As Fossil Fuel Divestment Movement Grows, U.N. Negotiators Consider a “Zero Emissions” Future
- ▶ James Risen and Phil Donahue on Obama’s War on Press Freedoms
- ▶ Mike Gravel to Senator Mark Udall: Make Full Torture Probe Public Like I Did with Pentagon Papers
- John Pilger: War by Media and the Triumph of Propaganda
- Kucinich: Three Members of Congress Just Reignited the Cold War While No One Was Looking
- ▶ “I Cant Breathe” by PEACE POETS
- ▶ The Elizabeth Warren Speech That Has Everyone Talking
- Glenn Greenwald: What bad, shameful, dirty behavior is U.S. Judge Richard Posner Hiding? Demand to know.
- Interview with Henry GIroux: Current “Reforms” Attempt to Drive Young People Out of Democracy
- Popular Resistance: Fifteen Core Issues the Country Must Face
- FAIR: Refusing to Take Sides, NPR Takes Sides With Torture Deniers
- Evergreene Digest: Revelations in Senate torture report demand prosecutions