Media for the People! Click the image to help Rise Up Times continue to bring you vital analysis of and commentary about current issues you won’t find in the mainstream corporate media.
- Chris Hedges | The Illusion of Freedom
- Joe Scarry |IT’S A LOCK: Why the US Can’t Break Its Addiction to War
- Allison Deger | Israel has demolished more Palestinian homes in first half of 2016 than all of 2015
- Marjorie Cohn | US Targeted Killing Rules Conflate Legality and Politics
- Living in the Shadow of Counterterrorism: Meet the Muslim Women Taking on the National Security State
- Henry A. Giroux | Donald Trump and the Plague of Atomization in a Neoliberal Age
- Seymour Hersh: What Really Led to the Killing of Osama bin Laden
- Elliott Colla | A Veteran Novel That Finds No Reception in War
- Transborder Immigrant Tool Series: Poetry Built for Survival on the U.S.- Mexico Border (Multimedia)
- Nick Turse | Breaking the Camouflage Wall of Silence: When AFRICOM Evaluates Itself, the News Is Grim
- Chris Hedges | The Revenge of the Lower Classes and the Rise of American Fascism
- Facebook Removed Potential Evidence of Police Brutality Too Readily, Activists Say
- Dr. Nafeez Ahmed | Pentagon Preparing For Mass Civil Breakdown
- Joe Scarry | The Election 2016 Diet: Invest 100 Hours for Peace
- Diana Johnstone | Hiroshima: the Crime That Keeps on Paying, But Beware the Reckoning
- In America, UN Finds Rights To Peaceful Assembly And Association Eroded
- Black Lives Matter | A Vision For Black Lives
Search Rise Up Times
Join Rise Up Times on Social Media
Subscribe or “Follow” us on RiseUpTimes.org. Rise Up Times is also on Facebook! Check the Rise Up Times page for posts from this blog and more! “Like” our page today. Find us on TWITTER at Rise Up Times(@touchpeace). Rise Up Times is on Pinterest, Google+ and Tumblr.
US Presidential Election posts are on a Rise Up Times US Politics Pinterest board along with boards on Surveillance, Environment/Climate Change, Action Now, and The Drone Papers.
Real Security Without Terrorism | Sept. 23-25 in DC: NO WAR 2016
Black Lives Matter
Read by Category.
What are you doing for International Peace?
- ‘It’s a Kind of Original Sin of the Modern Democratic Party’ - CounterSpin interview with Felicia Kornbluh on the 20th anniversary of welfare 'reform'
- NYT Cites FAIR’s Criticism of NYT
- ‘If You’re So Proud of This Technology, Put It on the Label’ - CounterSpin interview with Patty Lovera about GMO labeling
How will YOU be involved in the effort to STOP NUCLEAR WEAPONS? Time to make plans!
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.