We met Robert Bradley while shooting our first film, “Playing for Change: A Cinematic Discovery of Street Music.” Robert is originally from Detroit, Michigan, but we filmed this song in Los Angeles in front of a Playing For Change graffiti wall painted by a local artist. We had just finished a take of Robert singing “Playing For Change Blues,” a song we created while filming across America, and were beginning to interview him. All of a sudden he started speaking the lyrics to this song… We immediately grabbed another mic for his guitar, plugged it directly into the camera and asked him to perform it for us. Enjoy!
Media for the People! Click the image to help Rise Up Times continue to bring you vital analysis of and commentary about current issues you won’t find in the mainstream corporate media.
- Russia or Corporate Tax Cuts: Which Would Comcast Rather MSNBC Cover?
- Somalia deportations, MN immigration stories, and other immigration news
- Inside The Trial That Could Determine The Future Of Free Speech In America’s Capital
- The US Military Is the Biggest “Big Government” Entitlement Program on the Planet
- The Environmental Consequences of the Use of Armed Drones
- Polly Mann | The Rich Bombing and Starving Poor Yemen
- Take Action: Political Expression Is Not A Conspiracy
- The U.S. Media Yesterday Suffered its Most Humiliating Debacle in Ages: Now Refuses All Transparency Over What Happened by Glenn Greenwald
- Why Lawsuits Are Not Enough to Stop the Far Right
- Chris Hedges |”Fascism in the Age of Trump”
- Play the Peace Doves Game
- ACTION: Ban Nuclear Weapons!
- We Want Peace, Not War, with North Korea! —South Korean and Japanese Activists
- Polly Mann | Hunger Pangs in the Belly of the Beast
- J20 Defendants Face A Miscarriage of Justice
- From the Streets to the Citadels of Power: The Feminist Approach to Sexual Harassment
- Everyone is talking about Net Neutrality. Take action now.
- US Neocon Wars Open Pandora’s Box in Europe
- Ukraine on Fire | Full length video with Oliver Stone
- Chris Hedges | On Contact: Decline of the American empire with Alfred McCoy
- Google’s Eric Schmidt Admits Political Censorship Of Search Results
- On the Power of Mass Propaganda with Chris Hedges and Professor Stuart Ewen
- Tribal Leaders from USA and First Nation Chiefs from Canada: “Ruling in Nebraska will not pave the way for Keystone XL pipeline.
- Greg Palast | The Pig That Burst the Keystone Pipeline— and the Kochs
- Origins of the Russian “Media Threat” by Diana Johnstone
- The FCC is having a terrible month, and consumers will pay the price
- Barry Riesch | Vietnam: What have we learned?
- Edward S. Herman: Master of Dissent (1925–2017)
- As Trial Begins, Trump Protest Attendees Face 60 Years in Prison by Chris Steele
- Chris Hedges | RT America Torched in Witch Hunt ’17
Search Rise Up Times
WAR AND THE ENVIRONMENT: VIDEOS FROM THE CONFERENCE
Video: Who Profits from War? Top 10 Largest Weapons Companies
Follow Rise Up Times on Social Media
Black Lives Matter
Read by Category.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.