- “We have reached the absurd point of having the world’s survival threatened by prostituted bureaucrats and glorified shills…like (NATO chief Jens) Stoltenberg and Obama..” –Greanville Post Editor’s Note
- International Organizations Condemn U.S. for attacking Doctors Without Borders Hospital in Afghanistan
Media for the people! Click here to help Rise Up Times continue to bring you essential news you won’t find in the mainstream corporate media.
October 10, 2015 | On October 5 Turkey’s Hürriyet Daily News reported that “Turkish military sources said a Russian SU-30 breached Turkish airspace for hundreds of meters in the southern district of Yayladağı in Hatay province for two minutes at 12:10 pm [on 3 October], but returned to Syrian airspace after one warning.”
“Two minutes.” “Hundreds of metres.” It was obviously a trivial incident.
There was not the slightest threat to any Turkish citizen, aircraft or any other national interest and nobody was in the slightest bit perturbed — until the US-NATO propaganda machine kicked into top gear and fed meaty titbits to the western media whose headlines then varied from the shrill “Russian warplane violates Turkish airspace . . . Turkish jets intercept Russian fighter plane . . . Turkey warns Russia” to the thundering “NATO denounces ‘unacceptable’ Russian incursion into Turkey.”
The Greanville Post (TGP) <http://www.greanvillepost.com> seeks to spotlight the outrageous but increasingly common intersection of induced stupidity, high-handed political fraudulence and domestic and international criminality which characterize life in the American Empire in the early part of the 21st century.
International Organizations Condemn U.S. for attacking Doctors Without Borders Hospital in Afghanistan, Compiled by David Culver <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Ed., Evergreene Digest
- The U.S. story about the bombing of Doctors Without Borders is contradictory, ever-changing and possibly criminal.
- Part 1: We Have Committed a War Crime: ‘Patients Were Burning in Their Beds’
- Part 2: I Have No Words to Express This – It Is Unspeakable
Media for the people! Click here to help Rise Up Times continue to bring you essential news you won’t find in the mainstream corporate media. Subscribe or “Follow” us on RiseUpTimes.org. Rise Up Times is also on Facebook! Check the Rise Up Times page for posts from this blog and more! “Like” our page today. Rise Up Times is on Pinterest, Google+ and Tumblr. Find us on Twitter at Rise Up Times (@touchpeace).