- The Center for American Progress (C.A.P.) is funded by Lockheed Martin and other huge war profiteers. C.A.P. has just put out a report recommending that air strikes be considered.
- Re-invade Iraq? June 23, 2014
- For more Evergreene Digest coverage of the Re-invasion of Iraq …
David Swanson, Warisacrime.org
Subscribe or “Follow” us on RiseUpTimes.org. Rise Up Times is also on Facebook! Check the Rise Up Times page for posts from this blog and more! “Like” our page today. Rise Up Times is also on Pinterest, Google+ and Tumblr. Find us on Twitter at Rise Up Times (@touchpeace).
June, 2014 | People forget the extent to which Democrats, who controlled the U.S. Senate at the time, pushed for and supported the 2003 attack on Iraq. Remember them or not, theeeeeeeeeey’re back!
The Center for American Progress, the head of whose “action fund,” former Democratic Congressman from Virginia’s Fifth District Tom Perriello, slipped through the revolving door into a State Department job in February, is now pushing for “principled” bombings of Iraq.
David Swanson <davidswanson.org/> is an American activist, blogger and author of “When the World Outlawed War,” “War Is A Lie” and “Daybreak: Undoing the Imperial Presidency and Forming a More Perfect Union.”
- The US has been here before.
- Part 1: Obama Sets the US on a Slippery Slope to War in Iraq
- Part 2: How to Fix the Iraq Crisis
- Sign our petition. Tell President Obama and Congress: No New U.S. War in Iraq!